Open Faculty Positions
Join Our Outstanding CEHD Faculty
The following faculty positions are open and applications are being accepted. Qualifications for positions include an earned doctorate, teaching experience in the areas of expertise noted, mentoring of undergraduate and graduate students, contribution to the college and university service activities, evidence of a commitment to teaching and research that includes individuals from diverse backgrounds, participation and leadership in program development, commitment to collegiality and collaboration, and depending on position, may include the ability to secure and maintain external funding to support research and graduate students, and supervising the thesis and dissertation research of graduate students.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, diversity, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values.
The Texas A&M System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/ Disability Employer committed to diversity.
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Assistant/Associate Professor-with expertise in early intervention / early childhood special education (EI/ECSE)
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Assistant/Associate Professor-expertise in special education moderate/severe intellectual/ developmental disabilities across the lifespan
- Tenured/Tenure Track: Assistant/Associate Professor – Department of Educational Psychology- Bilingual/ESL Education
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Assistant/Associate Professor-Counseling Psychology
- Tenured/Tenure-Track: Assistant/Associate Professor– Developmental Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Exercise Physiology : Emphasis in Skeletal Muscle or Mitochondrial Physiology
- Assistant/Associate Professor in Exercise Physiology : Emphasis in Cardiovascular Physiology
- Academic Professional Track Assistant/ Associate Professor in Exercise Physiology
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Sport Management
- Academic Professional Track (APT), Visiting Clinical Assistant Professor of Health Education
- Clinical (open rank) Director of MS On-Line Programs – Pending
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Open Rank-Clinical – Advanced Literacy Studies Program
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Open Rank-Clinical – STEM Education at Texas A&M University McAllen Higher Education Center
- Tenure Track: Open Rank – Middle Grade and High School Faculty Cluster Hires
- Tenured: Open Rank – Latinx-Chicanx Studies in Education
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Open Rank-Clinical – Science of Teaching Reading
- Tenure Track: Open Rank – Curriculum Instruction – Pending