Advising by Department
Advisors work with students to give advice on course load, degree plans, electives, where appropriate, course transfer questions, and other general advising information.
How to Prepare For an Advising Appointment
- Know your degree plan.
- Prepare the desired class schedule for pre-registration.
- Have questions ready for an advisor.
- Download and fill out forms before your appointment.
Peak Advising Times
- The week before classes start.
- The first week of classes (add/drop period).
- Q-drop deadline.
- Pre-registration period (last six weeks before graduation).